//OWNER.

My Photo
~> Azira
~> 20th Jan 1987
~> Capricorn
~> a future nurse to be
~> currently in NYP




//RADIO.




//FRENZ.

Susu
Aiser
Lee Kheng
CoRRin
aH Mong
|1-D|
SheNesWaRy
SiTa
IsZhaR
HaHn



//SITES.

CanDDyStanD
PhoToS
FriENdSTeR



//TAGBOARD.


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



//PAST.
//Saturday, April 21, 2007.
This is the reason y i love talking with him...

Conversation 1:-


Sayang: sayang...y do girls dun like their husband to marry 4??


Me: U like me to haf 4 bf meh??...


Sayang: but that's different wat, i CAN marry 4 wat. U cannot.


Me: Like as if u can support all 4...u cant even support me rite now. U only give me $10 to survive 2 weeks...


Sayang: I can support wat. Imagine this...my first wife (tats me) get $100. Then my 2nd wife get $200. 3rd wife get $300. N 4th wife gets $400.


Me: NONSENSE!!! i get only $100 seh..


Sayang: OH I KNOe!! how about this....we make it a competition. So u all must fight with each other to get the biggest prize!! clever rite...

Me: (slaps him)


Conversation 2:


Me: Sayang...wat will u do eh, if lets say on our marriage day, i gt into a car crash. Then i die instantly. And u waited for me but i didnt turn up. Then u receive a call say i'm dead.


Sayang: I'll scold u


Me: WHY!!!


Sayang: Coz u waste my money for all the ceremony.


Me: *TOING!!!*